1) Some Else's Work- Everyone has different nails and as your nail tech your nail health is my top priority. If you are coming in with someone else's work on your nails you will need to book a (Foreign Fill). Please read description in service.
2) Cancellations- If you do not cancel with in 24 hours of service you will get charged 50% of the service and if you are a no show you will owe 100% of the service that was booked.
3) Late Arrivals- If you arrive 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and you will get charged 50% of the service that was booked.
4) Refunds- There are no refunds to your nail enhancements and you have 2 days to contact me for any complimentary fixes you may need. Please book nail fix on styleseat. If you have an allergic reaction, I will not perform a fill and a removal will be required at time of service. I will not perform a fill till nails have healed and initial service refund will not be provided.
5) Sitting still- Please be aware that you will need to stay seated for a long period of time. Please eat before your appointment and don't drink a ton of water so you can stay seated for the duration of the appointment. Do not come inebriated or hung over. I reserve the right to cancel your appointment and charge you 100% of your service. Please remember to keep your hands relaxed.
6) After Care- Jewels not tools. Acrylic takes 48 hours to fully cure. Avoid hot water and rough activity during this time. Use cuticle oil every night before going to bed.
7) Please No Friends- Arrive to your appointment alone. This ensures my safety during well as yours during Covid and eliminates distractions during service.